Health & Healing Starts At Home
Are you living a healthy, natural lifestyle, and still feeling as though something essential is missing?
If so, you’re not alone.
Many of us are searching for a simple and effective way to improve our skin, our natural beauty, our energy and our vigour.
We also want to boost the natural healing power of our own bodies … but are struggling to find a way that gets results.
I am here to let you know that I’ve found the way. My ah-ha moment came when I discovered the incredible healing power of essential oils.
Through the use of essential oils, I reduced my toxic load, improved my health, improved my mood, and felt as though I had finally gained complete control of my health.
As a natural health care practitioner, I made it my mission to learn all I could about essential oils. I quickly realized that the simplest solution can often be the best and most effective!
3 out of 4 people are looking for natural health solutions
because the healthcare system just isn’t cutting it
We are very fortunate to have a healthcare system that is available to us all when we’re injured or chronically unwell.
Unfortunately, it has become a “sickness” system based on treating symptoms with massive doses of prescription drugs, rather than addressing root causes, or even preventing sickness with healthy lifestyle choices.
People end up treating symptom after symptom with no real relief. Quite often, the symptoms that are manifesting are all part of the same root problem.
If you get to the root of the problem and treat it, you’ll begin seeing improvements in your skin, natural beauty, energy and vigour!!
My passion is to help people live a wellness lifestyle so that they don’t end up going in circles through a “sickness” system.
With me as your guide, you will learn to take control of your own health and experience the incredible healing abilities of essential oils.
Everyday more and more people are stepping back, assessing their lifestyle and opting for simple, natural solutions.
Are you ready?
If your answer is yes, click here to schedule your Complimentary Phone Call with Barbara today.
What are essential oils?
Essential oils are the distilled extracts from the bark, seeds, leaves and flowers of plants. They are very concentrated, and have powerful anti-oxidant, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
They can be used in so many different ways, including:
- As a natural healing product
- For aromatherapy
- As a base for beautiful body care and beauty products
- As an ingredient in toxin-free household cleaning products
- In healthy chocolate recipes (get my FREE eBook here)
It’s important to only choose pure, potent and tested essential oils from a company you can trust to source them globally and ethically while certifying their effectiveness and purity.
My experience of over more than a decade with several essential oil companies has lead me to choose the brand dōTERRA.
From their ethical business practices to their quality control, no company I’ve ever worked with in any industry has ever impressed me as positively as dōTERRA.
Three things you need to know about essential oils
- Reconnect with Nature – Essential oils will help reconnect your body with its own cleansing and healing power. But the journey doesn’t always start with ill health. Sometimes it just starts with a conviction that even better health is just around the corner.
- Quality Matters – Most essential oils on the market are synthetic or adulterated. I have chosen the amazing doTERRA Essential Oils as the cornerstone of personal care and wellness for my family, my growing clientele and myself. Click here to visit my doTERRA page now.
- Use Your Intuition – Most people have an intuitive sense of what they need. Pets and children in particular tend to be very tuned in.
Here’s what you do next:
B.Sc., Holistic Health Educator,Certified in holistic nutrition, Author, Essential Oils Advocate
Barbara is “Board Certified in Practical Holistic Nutrition” and has been a natural health practitioner and educator in Calgary, Alberta since 2005. She is on the board of CAHN-Pro (www.cahnpro.org), the Canadian Association for Holistic Nutrition Professionals.
Chat with Barbara
Click the button below to schedule your complimentary 20-minute phone call.